Introduction to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
Approximate time: 30 minutes
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) are at the heart of a healthy and efficient work environment. Businesses thrive when employees and customers feel safe, respected, valued, and supported regardless of their differences.
In this eLearning course, you will learn what diversity, equity, and inclusion mean. You will then explore the importance of DEI in the workplace. You will be provided with interactive scenarios and questions to help improve your understanding of DEI.
BY THE END OF THIS COURSE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Describe Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Identify diversity in different contexts
- Differentiate between equity and equality
- Recognize inclusivity in the workplace
- Identify the significance of DEI in the workplace
Introduction to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: